[转帖] Nip Tuck & Catherine Deneuve

入得谷来,祸福自求。
密斯张三

[转帖] Nip Tuck & Catherine Deneuve

Post by 密斯张三 » 2006-08-13 2:38

我不知道这种blog新闻有多少可信性。第4季预告片已经出来了
另称Joely Richardson的后期戏份将减少,season finale时归来。最好她走得远远的……
不过好像打不起精神看电视了,现在。

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entert ... e_cut.html

Letting the cutting continue

"Nip/Tuck" creator Ryan Murphy says he wants to continue with the show even as his movie career takes off. His direction and screenplay of "Running With Scissors" are gaining Oscar buzz. He next will direct Meryl Streep as Martha Mitchell in "Dirty Tricks." But he still loves "Nip/Tuck," which on Sept. 5 starts its fourth season on FX.

"I'm having a lot of fun doing it," Murphy said Tuesday. "I can't imagine anyone else doing it. I don't have a contract beyond this year."

But he said he believes the drama about plastic surgeons could run seven years. Star Julian McMahon and Joely Richardson sounded receptive to that plan.

"Last year wasn't my favorite year, I've got to be honest, with the show," McMahon told TV critics who are previewing the fall lineup. But this year, he added, "It's totally revitalized, and it's exciting to be at work again."

Richardson agreed that she thought the series dipped a bit last year, and she pointed to the example of "Six Feet Under," which fell off before coming back strong. "That's what's so exciting about long-term television projects," she said.

"Nip/Tuck" will have a long line of guest stars this season: Kathleen Turner will play a patient who seeks a voice-lift. Brooke Shields will plays a sexual-compulsive shrink. Also dropping in will be Larry Hagman, Jacqueline Bisset, Rosie O'Donnell, Melissa Gilbert, Peter Dinklage and Richard Chamberlain. Sanaa Lathan will join the cast for 12 of the 15 episodes to be shot this season. And film legend Catherine Deneuve is likely to appear later in the season. What's her role?

"When you think Catherine Deneuve, you think French murderess," Murphy said. "At least I do." The line drew critics' laughter.

Murphy, a former newspaper colleague of mine, wants to give her a suitably offbeat story for this show. "It's a woman who comes in and wants her husband's cremated ashes put in her breast implants so she can always be close to her husband," he said.

Murphy said he's not feeling any pressure to tone down the drama's sometimes outrageous content. What about the controversy the show generates?

"I never think about that. I only think about what I write for the characters," Murphy said. "I'm sorry that some people are upset by the content. But to that I say, 'Turn the channel.' It's on at a very particular time so that your children are not supposed to be watching. There are warnings. There are advisories."

Murphy's film of "Dirty Tricks" focuses on Martha Mitchell, wife of Attorney General John Mitchell in the Nixon administration. She spoke up about what was going wrong with the government.

"I think that the story is incredibly relevant now, and I know that's why Meryl Streep is doing it, because she [Mitchell] was one of the original Cassandras of our century," Murphy said. "Sometimes you do have to stand up for your own personal beliefs, even if people think you are crazy. That's my interest in the movie."

danni

Post by danni » 2006-08-13 6:12

Joely就是老实的那个医师的太太吧?我超讨厌她..... :sick: 我真不是故意的....不知道怎么着,我一看见她抓狂/紧张/哭泣/大叫,就一阵恶寒,这女人老一把鼻涕一把泪的,歇斯底里,看得我难受死了,所以现在也不看了....
kimberly也让人有点不舒服,不过至少没那么肢体失调。

miumiu

Post by miumiu » 2006-08-13 8:34

严重同意小丹尼,觉得她很是神经质。她原来是英国人,上次礼拜天晚上在5频道看了个她跟HOUSE里演HOUSE的那个人演的ENGLAND-BASED电影,两个人突然都说一口英国音,还真不习惯呢

密斯张三

Post by 密斯张三 » 2006-08-13 14:15

对,她是Vanessa Redgrave女儿,戏里戏外。现在演得还好些了。第一季每当要表现激动/愠怒/不满/紧张的时候,伊就目光涣散,嘴唇抖发抖发,音节一个个的,以示心理波动。

danni

Post by danni » 2006-08-14 3:23

密斯张三 wrote:对,她是Vanessa Redgrave女儿,戏里戏外。现在演得还好些了。第一季每当要表现激动/愠怒/不满/紧张的时候,伊就目光涣散,嘴唇抖发抖发,音节一个个的,以示心理波动。
.....手还举起来,打手势拨头发什么的,动作僵硬程度可比机器人,我还以为她在跳popping..... :monkey001: ,故作悠闲演得太假,每集海都得歇斯底里一至三次....

原来她还糟蹋过我家Hugh Laurie,哼。 :nono: